Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Spring Break

Matthew has been on spring break for the past week and a half. I think he is starting to get a little bored. Tomorrow Patti will be here so they will have a chance to do something fun and then I am off on Friday and we are suppose to go to the zoo but it is suppose to rain, so we may have to change that plan. I can not believe Matthew only has about 9 weeks left of school. This year has gone by way too fast.
We had our second week of soccer last night. Well, the only way to say it is This season is going to be a coaching challenge. Matthew however has really improved and I am really proud of him.
Still haven't heard from Motlow about school yet but I will keep you all posted. I have lost 5 lbs since we joined the Y a couple of weeks ago. I am so happy, I really am starting to feel better physically. I only have about 40 more lbs to go. UGH!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Nicole! Glad to find you (thanks for the blog comment, as well!). Do you have 2 weeks of spring break or just one? Abby has next week off as well - if Matthew is still off, maybe we can try and hook up. Thanks again for stopping by Club Amaro!

    Kristin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on the weight loss! We just joined a gym. I was doing well until we went to LA.

    ReplyDelete