Sunday, April 5, 2009

First Soccer Game

Well, we had our first soccer game yesterday, and I was pleasantly surprised at how well my team played. Matthew had a couple of break aways, a three of my kids scored multiple goals to bring us to a 6-4 victory. I am so proud of Matthew, he has come so far with soccer and he really loves it.
My father in law and nephew came yesterday morning. Joe and his dad fenced in the back yard and Tyler and Matthew played outside all day. Matthew was so tired he crashed at 8:00.
I worked outside in the yard. I cleaned out our neighbor's (Miss Mary) flower beds and got them ready to plant, I dug up two bushes, cleaned out our flower beds and scrubs the bathrooms, made a lasagna, salad, bread, strawberry shortcake, and brownies. I also did the grocery shopping and 7 loads of laundry. I was about as exhausted as Matthew, Joe told me this morning that I was snoring by 8:45.
Today will be another day of doing stuff outside and getting all of my junk together for my yard sale.
I am so excited for Easter. I truly love Easter, it such a wonderful time to celebrate. Just one more week.

No comments:

Post a Comment