Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sorry, its been a while.


Yes that is Joe in the tent. He slept out there one night with us. We also had both dogs in the tent with us. Peyton eventually got smart enough and went in the house but Carmela spent the whole night out in the tent with us.

Here is Peyton trying to get out of the tent.


And Carmela hanging out.



The next day was the 4th of July. We went to see the fireworks in Murfreesoboro. Ms Mary our neighbor went with us. I will let the pictures speak for themselves.



But at least we got to see fireworks. If you look closely at the picture above you will notice that Matthew has a bandage on his hand. Yes, he fell in the back yard and split the palm of his hand open. I have no idea what he fell on to cause such a deep cut. Because of where the cut was I could not just put a band aid on it, it would just fall off. So I had to put a gauze pad on it and then wrap it with gauze to hold it in place and then tape it. It was not fun. He healed up fast but has a scar on his palm.
So much has gone on over the past couple of weeks. I will keep posting to get myself caught up. But for now, I am off for another cup of coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment