Friday, January 30, 2009

First injury

Well, Matthew got his first injury in gymnastics. Wednesday they were doing an obstacle coarse and he some how hurt his toe on the tumble track. No one saw it happen and his explanation is about as clear as Percy Priest lake or Long Island Sound. So we have no idea really what he did but since Wednesday he has been limping and complaining that it hurts. At first I thought he jammed it, but now I think that he just pulled the muscle in the toe and part of his foot.
Other than that things are going well here at Club Ward. I am so ready for warm weather, this cold has definitely worn out its welcome.
We have a busy weekend ahead of us so I will update early next week.

1 comment:

  1. Hope Matthew has recouperated by now.

    I am feeling very high-tech with this blog thing!!!

    Take care.
    Love,
    Aunt Cheryl

    ReplyDelete