Tuesday, May 19, 2009

It's Official

Well, I just paid for my summer class. I will be taking Music appreciation Tuesday and Thursday nights from 6pm-8pm. This is the only class that would work with my schedule and it is a fine arts requirement, so I figured I would get it out of the way. I also found out yesterday that my English class from college 19 years ago transferred, so I actually have three credits already. Only 57 more to go. I am quite nervous about starting this whole process over. I start classes next Tuesday the 26th. Pray for me, Please!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! What are you studying? I started a second degree a couple years ago. Stopped because of pregnancy and babies, but it was so fun and enjoyable and rewarding...and I could go on and on. I wish the economy was better and I could justify student loans agains. Anyway, you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete