Saturday, May 2, 2009

Storms

I desperately need a night with no storms. Matthew is really afraid of the storms since the tornado went through Murfreesboro. He thinks every storm is going to do that. The past two nights there have been storms and he has been in my bed. I promise although this may sound sweet that he wants to be close to me, there is a difference between being close and mugging me. He has his feet in my back or wrapped around my legs. He pretty much sleeps on top of me. So he hasn't slept well which has made for a grumpy whiney child, and I have not slept which makes for a grumpy mommy. Not a good combination. Please pray for a night with no storms tonight so that we can all get some much need sleep.

4 comments:

  1. Hope you guys get some sleep soon! We are supposed to have horrible storms tonight. I am sure it will be a long night. Miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully tonight will be a more peaceful night.
    We miss you guys too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, I know what you mean. John Reagan doesn't mind the stormy weather, but he has been in our bed WAY too much here lately. I jumped up at 4:00 this morning running into the living room to check The Weather Channel because I heard a roaring sound outside. If I would have been awake, I would have realized it wasn't even raining. Threw Greg for a loop though...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, I know what you mean. John Reagan isn't afraid of stormy weather, but he has been in our bed WAY too much here lately. I jumped up at 4:00 this morning running into the living room to check the weather because I heard a roaring sound outside. If I would have been half awake I would have realized it wasn't even raining. Threw Greg for a loop though...lol!

    ReplyDelete