Saturday, September 26, 2009

New Car

Well, we finally did it. We broke down and decided to buy a new car. I am so excited. We got exactly what I want for the price we wanted. I am hear to tell you if you need to buy a new car, take my husband. We got them down $3500 and took 1.6% off our interest rate.
So now our chore is to sell the blazer, so if anyone know of anyone who wants a 1997 Chevy blazer let me know.
Here are some pictures of my new car. Oh I forgot, we got a 2006 Volvo V50 Wagon LOADED!





After 10 years with the blazer, it is time to retire her. I think I found I pretty good replacement.

3 comments:

  1. Yea! I know you are so excited. Glad you didn't have to wait until the sprin/summer. Looks good! I know you love climbing in it every morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I can't tell who is more excited. Matthew or me. He loves the sun roof!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NICE!!!! Love the new car! Bye bye Blazer!

    ReplyDelete