Thursday, October 15, 2009

Cholesterol Challenge

So, I found out last week that my cholesterol is way up from last year. Not good. My total cholesterol is 252 and my LDL's are higher than my HDL's. That is reversed from last year. So I have 6 months to lower my cholesterol to my goal number of 220. The doctor also told me I really need to concentrate on losing weight. So my goal for weight is 20 pounds. I am sure is six months I can make those changes. This is going to be difficult because as many of you know, I love food!!! Fattening food!!!!!!!!! Unfortunately with my family history that is not healthy at all.
So if anyone has good low fat, low cholesterol recipes please let me know. I am completely changing our life style. Pray for me as I embark on this life changing journey

No comments:

Post a Comment