Sunday, August 22, 2010

Kayak

Well, I finally bought a kayak. Matthew has been asking if we can get one for a while. So yesterday after running a couple of other errands we went to Dicks and bought a kayak. Then the challenge was getting it home. I have never had to strap anything to the roof of my car, but the guy from Dick's ended up helping me get it tied down. Once we got it home and I realized that my husband was not going to divorce me for the purchase, we all piled in the car and headed to the lake.
We had a blast but man is it an upper body work out.



Matthew giving instructions on how to hold the paddle


Matthew has already asked about going back to the lake today. He had a really good time. I think next year we may buy him his own.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so impressed you put a picture of you in there. Great job! Lol.

    ReplyDelete