Sunday, August 1, 2010

The weekend

We went to my in laws Friday as soon as I got off work. It was my mother in laws birthday so Matthew brought her three bouquets of flowers. Saturday my niece Rachel brought the baby down. He is so sweet. Nosy little boy. He eventually fell asleep in my arms and it was so sweet. Matthew got to hold him too. I is amazing how much Matthew loves babies.

Matthew and Easton

Easton is really doing well. And I am so proud of my niece, she has really surprised all of us. She has truly grown up and is doing a great job taking care of Easton. Easton goes back this week for another xray of his lungs so please pray they are clearing up.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to Rachel! What a sweet baby she has! Love the picture of Matthew and Easton!! Also love his name! Easton is one of the names on our list if this baby is a boy.

    ReplyDelete