Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Basic update

Matthew has decided not to do gymnastics. I am not sure why he has made this decision but it works out better this way. Since the first of the year I have had Friday's off, which is when he was going to take his class, well yesterday my boss asked me to come back on Friday's. I said yes but I will only be working until 2:00pm.

Last Friday I helped out in Matthew's class. We decorated Valentine's day mailboxes. They were so cute. One of the little girls (Ava) got to class late so I was working with her alone. Well, Matthew did not like that at all. He had to sit in my lap the whole time I was helping Ava. Just a little protective of his mother.

It has been about 70 degrees here the past four days. We have spent every possible minute outside. Saturday we went outside around 10am and I had to force Matthew to come in and eat dinner at 5:15. He at lunch outside and had all his snacks, it was so nice. Last night when I got home from work we decided to take the dogs for a walk. I looked like it was going to rain but we thought we could get quick walk in. Well, half way down the street the sky opened up and it started pouring. So there the 5 of us were (me, Joe, Matthew and the two dogs) running home in the rain. Thankfully it was about 65 degrees so it wasn't cold. We actually had fun, Matthew thought it was great.
Well, I need to get ready for work. I will post again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment