Thursday, February 12, 2009

Mother of the year

Last night Matthew and I were playing with some expired coupons that Joe has laying around. I was sticking them to his shirt and pants then decided to stick one on his forehead over his hair. Not such a good idea. Those coupons are really sticky. I expected it to just come out like any other sticker would. Ya, not this one. I had to gently remove the sticker without pulling any hair out. Not very easy as he was screaming and pulling away cuz it hurt. Once I got it out I realized that he now had sticky stuff still stuck in his hair. That is when my 5 year old looked at me and said "That was not such a good idea Mommy". I felt so bad. We ended up using peanut butter to get the sticky stuff from his hair and then of coarse I had to get him to shower before the dogs licked his head off. So, for this I enter my name for mother of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment