Monday, March 22, 2010

Bitter Sweet

Well, I got a job!! I am really excited and can't wait to start but I was sort of looking forward to being home with Matthew this summer. Oh well.
I accepted a bookkeeping positions with the International Christian Embassy in Jerusalem (ICEJ).
No I am not moving. Their headquarters for the US is in Murfreesboro so that is where I will be working. I start April 1st and I am really nervous. I have my wonderful friend Kristen to thank for this since she is the one who recommended me for the job.

So that leads me to another challenge, What to do with Matthew this summer? I really would like to get someone who can come to the house and is able to take him places like the zoo, the park, the library, and someone who will get in the pool and swim with him. So if anyone knows of someone who would be interested in doing something like this please let me know.

Anyway, I will post about out vacation tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new job! I completely understand what you mean about it being bittersweet - I feel that way every single day when I go to work, and I love, love, love my job. It doesn't make it any easier though.

    ReplyDelete